- Background on the Zimbabwe Coup and First Lady Grace Mugabe (Washington Post)
- CNN Interview after Mugabe’s resignation – on the new President
- Is Emmerson Mnangagwa the right man to lead #Zimbabwe right now? @drdendere talks to CNN’s Robyn Kriel
- More background on the Zimbabwean situation and coup (Africa is a Country)
- The constitutional crises and peaceful transfer of power (Washington Post)
- Powerful First Ladies – Comparison of Grace Mugabe and Jiang Qing (“Madame Mao”) – (Interview with the Guardian)
- A somewhat more detailed analysis on the economy and leadership (Interview with Slate).
- First Interview (video) with Aljazeera provides a good summary of events
- Interview with the Atlantic on political power
- Interview (video) with Euronews
There is a short video used on TV – answers specifically about Mnangagwa – and there is also a full version of the interview.