A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture that has been going viral online. The person portrayed in the picture wrote to me and asked me to take it down in part because it was also of their late family member. I took it down and shared of my own loss. Eight years ago we lost my sister who had just turned 21. She was the most beautiful person I have ever known. She had the smile that lit up the room. She was only 6 months younger than me but grew up thinking of me as her invincible big sister.Read full article
- Inspiring money stories from people living in one of the worst economies: Zimbabwe
- Giving and Kindness should be a central part of your financial plan
- How to not wake up in the middle of the night stressed over your big money goals
- How to budget for emergencies when the emergencies never stop?
- On storage units, buying what we love and letting go of everything else
No new comments to display